AEFTP Code of Ethics
At Tapping Can Help all of our practitioners are trained, experienced professionals who are accredited by the Association of EFT Professionals, an organization committed to making sure EFT professionals receive the highest quality training and follow the following ethical code of conduct.
- Be Caring. All AEFTP members agree to conduct themselves in a professional manner with the greatest level of care and purpose. The physical, emotional, psychological, and spiritual welfare of your client is paramount.
- Be Objective. By remaining the Objective All-loving Observer, you provide a safe, non-judgmental, and unbiased environment for your client to freely express themselves regardless of race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, cultural beliefs, or disability.
- Act With Integrity. Be open and honest. Be forthcoming with your session costs, fees, and cancellation policies. Adequately convey the methodologies and procedures for conducting EFT with your clients. Don’t overpromise. Allow your client the opportunity to direct, stop, or otherwise leave the session without any pressure or repercussions.
- Maintain Confidentiality. All AEFTP members are tasked with upholding and respecting the privacy of their clients. Personal information or session content should only be shared with the direct consent of the client. Honor all contracts, guarantees, agreements, and consents – both written and verbal – made with your client. Only record EFT sessions with client consent.
- Be Knowledgeable. Earning an AEFTP certification carries the seal of approval that you are competent in your trade and can effectively administer the proper techniques. Know your limits and the scope of your practice. Refer or defer clients beyond your skillset to more qualified AEFTP members or medical professionals, especially in life-threatening situations.
- Be Lawfully Compliant. Understand and abide by federal, state, provincial, and local laws, especially those pertaining to owning and operating a holistic health practice. AEFTP cannot provide legal representation in case of a breach of the law. Unless officially licensed or authorized to do so, refrain from giving medical diagnoses or offering medical advice.
- Be Proud! Earning an AEFTP certification is a prestigious achievement! Display the AEFTP logo on your website with pride and conduct yourself in a confident & professionally affiliated manner with your clients. Uphold the reputation of being a Professional EFT Practitioner and an esteemed AEFTP member.
Take the Quiz and Let's Get You Started!
We want to make sure that you get the absolute best results. So we are going to help you find a practitioner who is your perfect match.
Click on the button and answer a few questions quick questions specific to your situation and get started today.